Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dear Diary 2014 - Bursting at the seams

My V&A Dairy is  jam packed, overflowing, and bursting with an abundance of memories. Memories of what i was doing each week whilst working on the samplers. In addition to this i have copius samples providing me with an abundance of ideas for further development, and a wealth of knowledge to look back over in the future.  It is so full that each week i am finding it a challenge to mount my lastest sampler,  and i still have 2 months to go.........












3 comments:

  1. I envy you this library of inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I haven't been commenting for a bit - just now realized that when I switched from the bloglovin reader over to the new one, your blog didn't 'take' for some reason. Rather than going back to try to figure out where I left off I'll just jump in here. Your book is looking so intriguing. I wonder if, rather than trying to close it, you couldn't just connect the front and back covers so that it would end up in a circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also not checked in for a while but I just realised you also have a place on Karen's London class so I hope you bring your diary along as I'd love to see it in real life.

    ReplyDelete