Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dear Diary 2014

Dear Diary 2014, Beginning
I have a  new project for 2014, which incorporates my V&A 2014 Diary,
This diary has the most exquisite images from the V&A Collection.
Each week of this diary has a picture of embroidery, patchwork, fashion clothes or shoes from the V&A collection.
I will not be using this diary to write my "to do list or appointments".
Each week i will do a small piece of needlework inspired by the picture for that week.
The piece of needlework i produce will be determined by the picture in the diary as well as how i am feeling and what i am up to that week. It could be embroidery or patchwork.
My aim is to produce a type of handiwork ledger to keep as inspiration for the future.


Front Cover of the V&A Diary 2014


Week 1 and 1st page of the Diary that has an image i will be using for inspiration.







No comments:

Post a Comment